TeslaGen Builders

Experimental Schematics R&D

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tivon Rivers Tivon Rivers 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tivon Rivers
    Tivon Rivers
    Keymaster

This section covers alternative electrical schematics of the miniQEG based on past and recent prior works. Experimentation is encouraged and the results shared among the QEG community.

Make sure the protection spark gap is across the primary winding, and the generator is loaded at all times during testing!!!

Happy Experimenting !

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Tivon Rivers Tivon Rivers.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Tivon Rivers Tivon Rivers.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Tivon Rivers Tivon Rivers.
    Tivon Rivers
    Keymaster

Based on the many tests ran during on the QEG in recent weeks, we were able to determine which of the previous schematics were not successful. Hence, I have removed the first set of schematics and making changes to the circuits to be tested. Specifically, the Barbosa Leal component has been removed. Currently I am also testing the Tesla Hairpin and similar radiant circuit designs for use to convert the energy. Connecting the high windings on the QEG and Teslagen to a HV flyback to act as a single-pole source still seems to be a viable option for power collection.

KR

-Tivon

Tivon Rivers
    Keymaster

QEG System Conversion Circuit 1

Background:
    After numerous tests with the ignition coil discharge experiments as cited in the ‘QEG Real World’ videos, I noticed that I could get a leg off of the primary side to run length-wise along one end of the high voltage electrode that discharges to ground that is connect to the secondary ignition winding. Hence the electrode is a solid conductor of current for the primary, and gets charged with high voltage from negative end of the secondary coil before discharging to ground simultaneously. What if instead of a piece of metal as an electrode, it were replaced by a high impedance step down transformer? Then the idea occurred to me that it may be possible to essentially ‘mix’ signals through the high voltage primary of a transformer. I then went online to investigate this idea further and sure enough, this idea has been forwarded in a patent submission and a few forums online. Generally, a coil of sufficient impedance (inductance) would be driven by both oscillating high voltage potential and varying high current from independent sources simultaneously. You are essentially trying to mix two ‘signals’ on the same coil of wire. If this coil is a high turn primary of a transformer, then in theory, the secondary would ‘see’ the resultant signal that contains both high voltage and high current signals. If successful, the power circulating in the secondary winding would behave more like power has been multiplied than the addition of power from two signal sources. The phase and frequency of each of the signals are critical factors. There is much to test with this line of thinking, but it appears that others are researching this area.

The schematic above is the first design I intend to test with the mini QEG. Oscillating high voltage will be introduced to a transformer via capacitive coupling and high current directly from the low turn secondary of the TeslaGen. The high voltage diodes are necessary to prove uni-directional current pulses. The schematic also includes a variable spark gap that may be required to pass the high potential at higher frequencies. In other words, if we can manage to mix high current lower frequency with high voltage higher frequency across the same high turn primary of an external transformer, we may have some interesting results on that transformer’s low turn secondary. Because the two sets of coils on the mini QEG are also 90 degrees out of phase, overlapping of high current and high voltage across the transformer coil is assured, at least in theory.

I think this idea may also work for the QEG, so I welcome any positive feedback.

Tivon Rivers
    Keymaster

Updated diagram with single wire transmission

I have updated the schematic based on further research. The point was to further simplify the embodiment of the design. I believe this circuit is worthy of testing on both the QEG and TeslaGen. The high voltage point will be different of course, but the feature here is to have Avramenko plug provide the radiant potential to the circuit and maybe even feedback into the system. Notice the ‘Tesla Hairpin’ setup in relation the the secondary winding. This is an attempt to also ‘mix’ the high voltage radiant signal from the ‘dielectric realm’ with the current in the secondary windings. I will go more into the different stages of the circuit in further updates. Comments welcome!

KR

-Tivon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar