What we’re trying to do here is provide a basic framework on alternative energy technologies that aren’t necessarily complicated but present another view on how obtain energy efficiently. Hopefully, we can give people the missing piece that they need to create something for their communities and their families to stave off any kind of disaster, whether it be economic or anything else. Also, if you’re an alternative energy enthusiast and not necessarily an engineer, it would be great for you to be able to walk into any conversation with any group of engineers and non-engineers and know your stuff.
There’s a few different naysayer sayings that you’ll hear all the time.
– “Free energy’s impossible, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. I think most of us who’ve gone through school have been told this from our science teacher, raised to believe that pretty much the way things are is the way they will always be because you can never find an extremely efficient system other than what we have today. Today is the pinnacle technology as you know it. Yeah, no free lunch.”
– “Free energy is impossible – it breaks the 1st law of thermodynamic – energy can be neither created nor destroyed, heat and mechanical work being mutually convertible.”
– If someone had created a free energy device, they’d be a billionaire!” Hahahaha – that’s so not true!
– “Perpetual motion is impossible.” (Not only do they say it’s impossible but if you show interest you will get something along the ines of “oh you’re a tin-foil hat-wearing, nutjob, whack job, terrorist, anarchist, conspiracy theorist…oh and by the way, you’re also a psychopath and should be locked up!
– “No one has demonstrated a device which produces more energy than is fed into it in some form.” It’s simply not true that it’s never been done.
The devices we’re talking about, these overunity systems, actually do access a reservoir of energy, and are not bound by a closed system:
“One day man will connect his apparatus to the very wheelwork of the universe… and the very forces that motivate the planets in their orbits and cause them to rotate will rotate his own machinery.“ Nikola Tesla
Tesla’s experiments showed that there is a radiant energy field that was present everywhere and that it just needed the right equipment to extract this energy and that sometimes you need to put energy into the system to make this radiant energy obvious for use.
One of the (impossible, never-been-done-before) technologies still used to this day are the Niagara Falls generators which were originally designed by Tesla. In fact, Tesla invented the 20th century, as far as many people are concerned…
The People’s Free Energy Show (full-length episode): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioHZuycJlto